[Typo3] menu of subpages

Igor Timofeev devnullit at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 12 13:24:50 CEST 2005

Hello!
(sending this message secondly, because it seems to be lost)
The menu I need must contain subpages of current page or, if page has no
subpages, last available subpages. Maybe this helps:

Page 1
    Subpage 1-1
        Sub-subpage 1-1-1
        Sub-subpage 1-1-2
        Sub-subpage 1-1-3
    Subpage 1-1
    Subpage 1-3
Page 2
Page 3

Then Subpage 1-1 is actve page, menu should be as this

        Sub-subpage 1-1-1
        Sub-subpage 1-1-2
        Sub-subpage 1-1-3

And thes we go down to the page  Sub-subpage 1-1-1, it should display the
same
        Sub-subpage 1-1-1
        Sub-subpage 1-1-2
        Sub-subpage 1-1-3

In other words menu should display last available subpages, shouldn't be
empty.

Now I use this construction to display subpages, but this one ugly and menu
become empty then last subpages achived.

#------------------------------------------------
# top Menu cObject
temp.top_menu2 = HMENU
temp.top_menu2.1 = TMENU
temp.top_menu2.1.wrap =  |
temp.top_menu2.1.NO {
linkWrap = | | |*||*| |
}
temp.top_menu2.entryLevel = 0
[treeLevel = 1]
temp.top_menu2.entryLevel = 1
[end]
[treeLevel = 2]
temp.top_menu2.entryLevel = 2
[end]
[treeLevel = 3]
temp.top_menu2.entryLevel = 3
[end]
[treeLevel = 4]
temp.top_menu2.entryLevel = 4
[end]
[treeLevel = 5]
temp.top_menu2.entryLevel = 5
[end]

temp.top_menu2.wrap =  |

I'd like to rewrite it so 1) menu display subpages of current level and  2)
then current level has no subpages, level of menu set to upper one and menu
display subpages of upper level, there curent page belongs too.

Thanks for your suggestions :)

--
Wbr, Igor Timofeev
2:5015/10.6