[Typo3] Fatal error while trying to set user permissions

Nate Russell nate at chillmost.com
Tue Jul 12 10:39:01 CEST 2005

I tried deleting the non-admin users and groups from the backend but
this didn't solve the problem. I hope it didn't make it worse.

After poking around in PHPMyadmin I see the db_mountpoints field in the
BE_users table. For all admin users there is no value. For one user
there is 1. However for another user that I have already deleted, there
is still a record here in the be_users table. The value in the
db_mountpoints field is 391,403,408,415.

Is this where the problem is coming from?

I have no idea how this value got added here but there it is.

I know just enough about PHPMyAdmin to be real dangerous. If I were to
delete this record or change the value to 1, would this screw something
up? That is obviously what I'm trying to avoid.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Nate