[Typo3] tempavoila and custom processing

David dharnig at surf-sun.com
Tue Jul 12 07:37:13 CEST 2005

Hi Bernhard

""""
> [constants]
> pidSharedContent = 33
> [setup]
> styles.content.getShared < styles.content.get
> styles.content.getShared.select {
> pidInList = {$pidSharedContent}
> }
> //

You can still create some "not in menu" page. put the shared content on it with
the traditional page module (little trick: you can also use the TV page module if
you have just one TV column on that page because TV inserts the content elements by
default in column normal)
and then retrieve the content as usual ...

instead of assigning

subparts.marker < styles.content.getShared
you will have to create a TS Object Path field in the TV Mapper and map it
to the area where you would like to have your shared content.

then set the TS object path to someting like
lib.shared_content
and assign in your TS:

lib.shared_content < styles.content.getShared
""""

I tried to use your example but I can only get my Better Login Box to show up in the defined TV area if I am on the page that I have the Better Login Box on. What might I have done wrong that it only shows up on that page and not all the others?

Thank you for any help!

- David (dharnig)