[Typo3] Odd bug(?) with backend web->view module

Joseph Mesterhazy jmesterh at iastate.edu
Fri Jul 8 15:50:58 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am having a strange problem in the backend with the "Web->View"
module (T3 3.8.0). Whenever I click on a page in the tree, I get this
error: "The page is not configured! [type= 1][]". However, if I click
on the root (page id=0) it displays the site just fine.

Is this a bug in Typo3, or a misconfiguration on my part? I checked
the usual culprits for when this error occurs on the FE
(content.pageFrameObj, PAGE_TARGET) but with no success. Everything
on the FE works fine.

Thanks,

Joe

--