[Typo3] ext_typoscript_setup.txt deprecated so ???

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:20:46 CEST 2005

Found out...
the extension kickstarter makes a file (pi/static/setup.txt) for TS
and includes a line ext_tables.php to make this available in the
template where you are using the extension.

You can make new entries too but this works perfectly fine for my case
at the moment

Thx for pointing the right direction here (even if I didn't get it at first)

//Jane