[Typo3] TS in extension kickstarter goes where?

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:41:17 CEST 2005

I'm trying to figure this out, but need some verification:
I can't find this: "Include static file from Extension" in the
extension kickstarter, Where is this supposed to go?

I can change the path and description to suit my needs and make the
setup.txt too but this inclusion should be somewhere in my extension
if I get it right? (which file or part of extension kickstarter?)

I have these areas in my extension kickstarter:
Gen. info, New DB tables, ext. existing tables, FE plugins, BE
modules, Integrate in existing modules, clickmenu items, services,
static TS code, TSConfig, Setup languages...

//Jane