[Typo3] Reindex entire site

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Thu Jul 7 16:39:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

If you look at the documentation for new features in 3.8 -
http://typo3.org/development/articles/release-notes-380/ - it says indexed
search now has support for crawler extensions.

I started looking at class.indexer.php as well, so that I could custom-index
certain pages via my backend extension, but I'm not clear on where to begin.

I want to do something similar to the original poster, but I have time on my
side, so I have been waiting for one of these crawler extensions coming out.

Steven

"Arnaud goudsmit" <agoudsmit at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.2638.1120724474.7526.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Igor

Thanx for your reply.

It's not that i would like to clear the pHash.
>>The redbasket icon near "pHach" clears ALL pCash. After clearing cash,
pages will
>>be reindexed in general way while visitors access them.

I would like to trigger the reindexing of the site not to wait for the pages
be indexed by the site visitor. I would like to initiate it from the backend
by clicking on a button. By doing this the site wil (re)index itself, all
pages.

The easiest solution has been uptil now the one Nate suggested.

Regards,

Arnaud