[Typo3] TemplaVoila and Localization

Valery Romanchev it at webmed.ru
Thu Jul 7 10:36:08 CEST 2005

Hello  Hervé

> In your case, the missing content elements are not displayed
> in the "Unused elements" of the Page module?

In my case I have Default language (German) and L=1 language (Englih)
In 3.7.0 all was OK (with recommendation from wiki.typo3.org)

After upgrade:
In TV (green) module German CE are OK.

In localization tab English CE are displayd as unused (but they are used)
And English CE are not displayes in Page (green module) blocks (so user can
not edit\move\delete it in Page module).
So TV Page module is absolitly unusable for 2nd language (for default
language - all OK).

In page heager editing all OK for both languages.
And in FrontEnd - all OK (both languages works)

> On a fresh 3.8 install, the CE get well displayed on the frontend.

---
Best regards,
Valery Romanchev
freelance TYPO3 web-developer