[Typo3] RTE customization

Hartmut Plehn plehn at rz.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Jul 7 09:22:46 CEST 2005

mamax wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it really makes me mad. The most simple things (at least they seem to be
> simple) won't work.
>
> I customized my RTE on one page like the manuals say:
>
> 1. Put TSConfig-code into page header:
>
> RTE.classes {
>  title15 {
>   name = Title15
>   value = font-family: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
> font-size: 15px; font-weight : bold; color : #990000;
>  }
> }
> RTE.default.classesParagraph = title15
>
> 2. Ensure that your CSS contains this class "title15" ... done.
>
> At first it seems to work as the class is displayed in the menu and the
> paragraph gets formatted correctly (the html source contains the proper
> div-tags).
> But as soon I save the page, the formatting restores to regular bodytext.
> The div-tags vanished...
>
> ...i'm dazed and puzzled

Which RTE are you using? In rtetmlarea the RTE.classes property is not
supported, see
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/rtehtmlarea/Users_manual-745d7c913f/#oodoc_part_7648

On the other hand: I am able to include classes via RTE.default.contentCSS,
but I can't select my own custom classes in the RTE.

Regards
--
Hartmut Plehn, Universitaet Wuerzburg