[Typo3] Local install of Extension Kickstarter not showing "Make New Extension"

Paul Matthews paul at xedos.net
Thu Jul 7 01:16:54 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm not sure if the local install is the significant reason as to why
the Extension Kickstarter fails to show up the desired "Make New
Extension" drop down link but the install itself and resulting clear of
cache was successful.
The reason for installing locally, i.e "Upload extension file" from my
PC is due to the fact that the web server in question can not directly
see typo3.org. Anyway, having trawled through the archives I seem to be
the first person reporting this problem, so any help would be much
appreciated

Thanks
Paul