[Typo3] Question about Script page content

Patrick Jollain pjollain at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 6 11:47:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have to modify an existing web site (that was not created by me) to add a new page which would call a PHP script to fill the page.

In the existing site, there is already a page of type "script" which calls a php script, and I was able to modify that script to change the page layout.

But when I try to execute another script from another page, nothing executes ... I also tried to copy the existing page with the working script to another place on the site, and it does not work anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

PJ