[Typo3] Reindex entire site

Igor Timofeev devnullit at yandex.ru
Wed Jul 6 09:22:07 CEST 2005

You can simply clear all pHash. In BE menu "Web->Info" select Indexed search
(right top corner popup) and you'll see all your indexed pages. The red
basket icon near "pHach" clears ALL pCash. After clearing cash, pages will
be reindexed in general way while visitors access them.
Is that what you was looking for?

"Arnaud goudsmit" <agoudsmit at gmail.com> ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????:
news:mailman.2133.1120572164.7526.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi list

Ik have a question need answering and it's about Indexed search.

Hope someone can help me out.

As far i understand indexed search indexes a page when a frontend page gets
visited.
So user interaction with the site.

What i want is to (re)index the <<entire>> site at a given time, say as a
cronjob, or when the administrator of the site wants the site to be
(re)indexed. I am talling about all the pages not just a couple.

I'm not sure how to trigger the (re)indexing function.

At the moment I'm looking at the class.indexer.php file, but where to start?

Is this the correct file to start with?
Is there a function call i can make or is there a solution far more easier.

Awaiting for your response,

Regards,

Arnaud goudsmit