[Typo3] 2nd level-menu behaviour

mamax markus.massak at dataport.at
Tue Jul 5 21:26:36 CEST 2005

thanks eric,

according to the reference this should work, too, but it still doesn't stick
to the 2nd level.
the behaviour didn't change. the menu still follows navigation down to level
3, etc.

(stepping down would not be my problem, since i don't have a 3rd level
except in my testcase.
but when i click on an entry in the 2nd level, the menu disappears (as there
are no more pages beneath the selected page).

are there better docs about the special.range parameter?
how can i make this parameter let the menu stay only!!! in level 2?

"Miller, Eric A." <EricMiller at creighton.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.2169.1120578679.7526.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Instead of using entry-level use range = 1 | -1