[Typo3] Weird problem with css_styled_content and automaketemplate

Matthias Taugwalder matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch
Tue Jul 5 15:05:54 CEST 2005

Hi all

I have a really weird problem with the two template extensions
css_styled_content and automaketemplate:

Typo3 is correctly installed and configured (identically to other web
servers running). I have a template defined using the common syntax...

But: The parsing of the placeholders (id tag attributes) is correctly done,
the <!--###<name>### begin --><!--###<name>### end --> comments are
correctly placed.

In the setup field of the template I assign to this regions different
contents, but nothing is shown...
The css_styled_content extension is also correctly included in the "Include
static (from extensions):" section of the template form.

I have the identically setup running for other domains without any problems?
Has this anyone had before? Thanks for your inputs in advance.

Best regards,

Matthias Taugwalder

---
Matthias Taugwalder