[Typo3] development help for direct mail

Dieter Mayer Dieter_Mayer at gmx.net
Tue Jul 5 14:35:03 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I would like to add a small code extension to direct mail that writes
during the newsletter generation the html of the source page into a new
generated mediumblob field in sys_dmail (why: e.g. for archive purposes
to recall a sent page via browser). But I'm in trouble finding the
correct line or function where I can snap in.
Any hint or linenumber/function name?
Or is there a way/function to extract and encode the stored newsletter
(html part) from the field 'mailContent' from 'sys_dmail'?

Thanks,
Dieter