[Typo3] templavoila compatibilities

Eva Gabriel saya.cinta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:10:12 CEST 2005

Thanks for your help.
I have another problem with templavoila : when I put in page content a
default element text+image (image is bigger than text height) and put
another element after it, the text of the next element aligns with the
image instead of going under.
I tried with a FCE and when I don't tell typo3 the image alignment,
the images goes on top of the text but at least the other content
elements are below too.
The probleme is, if I say 10.params = align="right" to align my image
right, the problem comes back again : the other content elements are
set next to my image !

have you any idea to solve this problem ? a tip to go through it ?

thanks

Saya