[Typo3] Frontend user download tracking

Pieter Jelle pieter.jelle at invalid.invalid
Sun Jul 3 22:20:49 CEST 2005

Hi all

I'm trying to set up a system that will allow backend users to track
what logged in frontend users are downloading from a private area of our
site. There does not seem to be an extension that can do this (at least
not that I know of after having searched for quite a while). The closest
that I could find is loginusertrack, but it doesn't log any user
actions, only the number of pages visited. Does anyone have an idea on
how to go about with this? I've written my own extensions, but I'd like
your advice on this. Any help would be more than welcome. Thanks!

Pieter Jelle