[Typo3] RealURL Cache?

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Sat Jul 2 00:38:22 CEST 2005

Thanks for the quick reply Ries. I used phpMyAdmin to drop the
tx_realurl* tables. Then I went to the extension manager and clicked on
the Real URL installed extension. Next I clicked the Update button to
insert empty tables into the data base. Finally I cleared the FE Cache
as you suggested. Now things are working with underscores!

I don't know much about phpMyAdmin. I would guess there is an easy way
to delete the contents of a table with out dropping the table?

Thanks again.
Eric