[Typo3] templavoila compatibilities

Eva Gabriel saya.cinta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:37:24 CEST 2005

Hi all

I use templaVoila and I have some things which don't work/appear and I
would like to know if it is due to my configuration or to templaVoila
For example, I can't insert bullets into a text element using
<typolist>, it writes <typolist> inside the page !
Another thing, I have no access to RTE in the BE. And eventhough I'm
connected, the FE has no "editing link" which permit to edit elements
directly from the FE.

Does someone has any idea about these missing things ? templaVoila or
my configuration ?

Thanks all

Saya