[Typo3] "expAll" doesn't

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Jan 31 13:21:05 CET 2005

Mark wrote:
> I need to take a three-level menu and create three separate menus that are
> all open at once, all the time.
>
> "expAll" is apparently the command I need, but it's not working -- the
> second and third menus only expand when I click on the parent menu.
>
> Here's the menu portion of the typoscript. Do you see anything wrong?

Try to leave away :
> subparts.navcontainer.entryLevel = 0

from each TMENU item.

I saw this a quite a few times now and don't know where this behavour comes
from. This isn't described in any manual ... AFAIK. It is the default behavour
of a TMENU that .1 shows the rootlevel, .2 the level below and so on...
you don't need to set entry level...

greets,
Bernhard