[Typo3] tt_news and sr_language_menu

Fabian Langheim fabian.langheim at ifact.de
Mon Jan 31 12:25:29 CET 2005

I will look into that, thanks for the hint.

by the way, Stanislas wrote me how he integrates the language menu into the
template. I tested it, and it worked just fine.
This is how he does it:
> Here is how I do it:
> 1. Create a content element of type «Language Selection» on a page of
> type «System Folder». Suppose that the uid of this content
> element is 543.
> 2. In the TS template, insert the following statements:
> temp.languageMenu = COA
> temp.languageMenu {
>     10 = RECORDS
>     10.tables = tt_content
>     10.source = 543
> }
> 3. Asssign temp.languageMenu wherever you want in the TS template. For
> example:
> subparts.languageMenu < temp.languageMenu
>
> That should do it.
>
> With kind regards,
> Stanislas

cheers
Fabian

"Francois Suter" <fsuter at cobweb.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1615.1107162216.2660.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi,

> Hm, maybe I will try this later. For now I had to resort to the usage
> of the
> php-language menu thats part of the tt_news-package. Its of course a
> lot
> less comfortable than the plugin, but the site doesn't pay enough to
> invest
> so many hours just to get that small part running. I think I will take
> closer look at it when the next multi-language-site comes up.

For info, I just had news from Stanislas Rolland that a new version of
sr_language_menu is out, which integrates most of my mods.

Cheers

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl