[Typo3] Multilple Filemounts for different usergroups

Roberts, Emma Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Mon Jan 31 11:16:22 CET 2005

Good morning board,

I have lots of sites on the same tree and have set up usergroups for each
one.  My question concerns filemounts - I can't seem to be able to set
particular filemounts for each user - each time I set a new one up, it
changes the filemounts for all the user groups.

Say I have a user called user-x who updates site-x, I would make a new
filemount with the path fileadmin/site-x/user_upload/.  Then I would do the
same for user-y, updating site-y except the filemount path would be
fileadmin/site-y/user_upload/.

Is this possible?  It would seem so, I think I'm missing something obvious.
As usual!

Many thanks,

Emma
NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.