[Typo3] rtehtmlarea doesn't load

Wallace, David D.P.Wallace at massey.ac.nz
Mon Jan 31 04:22:36 CET 2005

I too have the same issue, but within IE only running under Windows. I
can get the editor to run under Firefox 1.0, Mozilla 1.7 and Netscape
7.1, with some editing options loading in a blank window with no
content.

Makes me think it is a specific configuration option, or coding error
that is not OS dependant??

Would love to see this RTE editor working as I don't want my users to be
tied to Windows and IE editing.

Thanks
David Wallace
Computer Consultant