[Typo3] Security issue with MySQL on Windows

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Sun Jan 30 11:43:11 CET 2005

On Sunday 30 January 2005 01:03, Robert Lemke wrote:
> Allan Jacobsen wrote:
>
> > If we can create a security team that can handle it, I think it would be a
> > good idea to send relevant security anouncements to the mailinglists.
>
> Karsten already leads the TYPO3 security team.

OK, I didn't know that, and looking at typo3.org it doesn't seem to be
mentioned anywhere.......

Best regards
Allan
PS, by the way I still think it was a good idea to send the security warning
about the mysql worm, the linux security advisories are less neccesary, as
linux sysadms are usually more security consiuos, the succes of the mysql
worm is a sad proof of this.