[Typo3] Security issue with MySQL on Windows

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Sat Jan 29 21:40:01 CET 2005

On Saturday 29 January 2005 17:28, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Sure. So, if the above is nonsense, we won't do it again. I mean it. Any
> suggestions and comments?

I think this message was apropriate.
The worm was spreading through the internet, and there was potentialy many
typo3 server that were vulnerable.
If we can create a security team that can handle it, I think it would be a
good idea to send relevant security anouncements to the mailinglists.
Anyone that is running server connected to the internet NEED to be serious
about security, and I think it is a good idea to get the security news from
the same mailinglist, so people dont need to be subscribed to more
mailinglists.

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen