[Typo3] Automatically format a word

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Sat Jan 29 19:50:18 CET 2005

aliasjcdenton wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> Is it possible to automatically format (bold, italic, color) a word when
> it is found in a content element ?
>
> For example if I ask for a page, Typo3 will automatically replace this
> word everywhere it finds it with a html formatting :
>
> Word --> <font color="red">Word</font>

I think this is possible either with a parseFunc for the RTE if it's just
the RTE content which you want to modify.

If it's the complete page content then you could use stfl_replacer for
example ... but be aware that you don't replace something in a tag (where
the tag attributes are listed)

greets,
Bernhard