[Typo3] Security issue with MySQL on Windows

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Sat Jan 29 18:11:10 CET 2005

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:

> Sure. So, if the above is nonsense, we won't do it again. I mean it. Any
> suggestions and comments?

I think that these kind of announcement are helpful. The only disadvantage I
see is that TYPO3 admins might get used to it that you provide them with
the neccessary information and if you don't do that at some point (because
you go snowboarding) then they'd have a problem.

A possible solution could be finding / merging certain news feeds and
putting them at some security section on typo3.org and the upcoming
news.typo3.org.

--
robert