[Typo3] 500 Internal server error after moving to a new server

Fri Jan 28 22:56:10 CET 2005

Erm,

I just add a look in the error log and I get this error:
[Fri Jan 28 16:50:51 2005] [error] [client 200.82.] File does not exist: /home/lubox/public_html/500.shtml
[Fri Jan 28 16:50:51 2005] [error] [client 200.82.] Premature end of script headers: /home/lubox/public_html/index.php

Any idea what does it mean??
Ludo