[Typo3] 500 Internal server error after moving to a new server

Fri Jan 28 22:28:44 CET 2005

Hello,

I moved my typo3 install to a new server and now I get a 500 Internal error.

Basically, I backuped my DB and then uploaded it in the new server and I moved all my public_html.

I am able to use my admin interface without prbl:
http://lubox.com/typo3/

I checked the installation and make sure that the needed folder existed and are writable etc. everything seems fine, but I still have the 500 Internal Error :( that you can see there: http://lubox.com (without www)

Any idea on how to solve this prbl??
I'm clueless and have no idea what to try now :(

thxs in advance
Ludo
--
http://www.mythtvtalk.com - Where the World comes to speak about MythTV !!
Hundreds of MythTV users already joined the community! What are you waiting to be the next one?