[Typo3] TCAdefaults.pages.hidden = 0

Michael Wolf bigmeiki at gmx.net
Fri Jan 28 13:13:03 CET 2005

Maybe I haven't explained it exactly.
When creating a new page in the frontend it should be visible.
I tested it in the backend and there is no problem.
When I create a page in the frontend the page is hidden.

What could be wrong with my Frontend Editing?

greets,
michael

am Freitag, 28. Januar 2005 um 12:37 schrieben Sie:

Michael Wolf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a usergroup who is only allowed to edit content in the
> frontend.
> When a user creates a new page the page is hidden.
> In the TSConfig of the usergroup I included "TCAdefaults.pages.hidden
> = 0" but this doesn't work.

You should try:
TCAdefaults.pages.hidden = 1

this sets the page to hidden ...

if it doesn't work try if it work in the BE. If it works there something
is wrong with your FE Editing ...

greets,
Bernhard
--