[Typo3] Different formatting for different columns

Rickard Andersson rickard.andersson+typo3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:49:10 CET 2005

I'm sorry, but I should have mentioned that I'm working with a fixed
layout/design. I am unable to change the markup or CSS in any way and must
therefore make Typo3 output things exactly the way I want it to. If that
weren't the case, I would not have had to tackle some of these problems.

/Rickard

news:mailman.1.1106912477.29519.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...