[Typo3] Different formatting for different columns

Rickard Andersson rickard.andersson+typo3 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:27:25 CET 2005

Hi,

I've added the following piece of TypoScript to my template:

lib.stdheader.10.1.fontTag = <h4>|</h4>

What it does it to change the default content header tag to <h4> instead of
<h1> (I think it was h1 by default). This works great. However, I would like
to use a different configuration for content in the left and right columns.
E.g, headers from the right column should be wrapped in <div
class="headright">|</div> instead of <h4>|</h4>. Does anyone have any idea
how that is done?

Thanks,

/Rickard