[Typo3] Aesthetic problems

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Fri Jan 28 11:12:02 CET 2005

I have this problem too. In the external css file I override the
default styles only for the interesting DIV. For example, this is the
output of styled sheet content:

<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:7/text [begin] -->
                <a name="7"></a>
                <!--  Header: [begin] -->

                <!--  Header: [end] -->

                <!--  Text: [begin] -->
                <!--  Text: [end] -->

<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:7/text [end] -->

First I include all in a new div in my template:

After, in my css file I write this:
#content P {
         margin-top: 0px;
         margin-bottom: 0px;
}

In this way you can redefine only the styles you want.

If you want to change this behavior in only one content,
I don't know how to do this in this moment. Sorry

RE> Thanks but I mean the stuff that typo3 itself spits out.  ie When I insert a
RE> file list, Typo3 automatically shoves in a paragraph tag above it.  I don't
RE> want to alter the margins in my style sheet because that will effect all my
RE> paragraphs.

Cordiali saluti,
 Mauro

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com