[Typo3] php error - how to fix it?

Simon Dawes simon.dawes at cerebrum.com.au
Fri Jan 28 07:46:32 CET 2005

Hi Marlies

I have just installed TYOP3 3.7.0 on a different server and have started to get the same errors as you said you where able to fix above

Warning: ereg(): Invalid preceding regular expression in /var/www/html/typo3_src-3.7.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_tsparser_ext.php on line 1064

Can you please tell me what you did to fix it on your install? I'm pretty sure its the how the delimiters are set in the regular expression

if (ereg("^{[\$][a-zA-Z0-9\.]*}$",trim($fV),$reg))	{

but haven't had any luck with getting it going, and without really getting regular expression am working in the dark!

Cheers

- Simon Dawes (simond)