[Typo3] Fonts rendering with gifbuilder

Bill Alexy bill at psiberware.com
Thu Jan 27 21:29:24 CET 2005

Sorry Pedro, looks like you're right. I've used Font Forge in the past.
You can find it here :
http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/
It's a little more complicated but it works well.I've only used it in an
OS X/Darwin environment but the instructions for it's installation under
windows seem pretty clear. Hopefully that will point you in the right
direction. Commercial applications like FontLab (www.font.to) or
fontographer may be an option for you.