[Typo3] Direct Mail does not send Testmail or Mass-Send

Ralf Schläfer schlr000 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 27 19:25:40 CET 2005

Hi Fabian,

I had a similar problem. As it turned out my httpd.config was the reason.

Typo3 told me that it fetched and compiled the newsletter which infact was
not true (the size of the newsletter was only 147 (not kb)). Even if the
newsletter was not compiled I could send it, but all I received was the
apache message that x Mails were processed.

Did you doubelcheck the sendmail log? If there is no entry for the Mails you
just sended, probably apache is the reason. Is apache listening on all
adresses or just on the internal IP?

ciao

news:mailman.1.1106825835.12541.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...