[Typo3] pdf-generator-help

Malte Eismann malte at fuldastrasse.de
Thu Jan 27 18:36:44 CET 2005

it does not support the css.
but anyway, those elements disappearing are not css styled.
after inserting a clear.gif as the first content element everything gets
rendered fine.
by this the whole content gets dropped down a few lines. not nice but ok
for the moment.
i am still looking for someone explaining that to me or someone having a
nice workaround.
thanks for answering, malte