[Typo3] indexed search "flat list" by default

Taylor, Jeff JTaylor at venterinstitute.org
Thu Jan 27 18:00:44 CET 2005

I have to help my buddy Matt out here...

I found the solution, and figured I'd attach it here in case anyone else
comes across this thread and wants an answer.

You just need to add

plugin.tx_indexedsearch._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.group = flat

to your typoscript in the proper template

see the last post of this thread:

hread/23627/?tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bsort%5D=subject%3A0&tx_maillisttofaq
_pi1%5Bsword%5D=search%20flat&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Banswered_only%5D=0&
tx_maillisttofaq_pi1%5Bmode%5D=1

also, you can check
/path_to_plugins/indexed_search/pi/class.tx_indexedsearch.php for more
options that you can set in this fashion that are not specifically
available in the typoscript object browser.

.jeff.