[Typo3] stdWrap override problem?

Karl Molter k.molter at rz.fh-trier.de
Thu Jan 27 10:27:01 CET 2005

I made some further investigations on the problem above and found a solution:

Making temp.content a COA and rewriting the TS-code as follows
shows all content elements of the Normal column:

temp.content = COA

temp.content {
  10 < styles.content.get
}

temp.infocol < styles.content.getRight

temp.infocol.stdWrap {
   required = 1
   innerWrap = <div id="infocol">|</div>
   preCObject < temp.content
   preCObject.wrap = <div id="pagecontent">|</div>
}

temp.content.stdWrap.override.cObject < temp.infocol

But why does the original code, which is syntactically and logically correct
not produce the output one would expect?

- Karl Molter (karlmolter)