[Typo3] Database Relation in extension

Urs Weiss uweiss at redline-webdesign.ch
Thu Jan 27 10:13:20 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, den 26.01.2005, 13:46 +0100 schrieb Bernhard Kraft:
> Urs Weiss wrote:
> > The important part is:
> > WHERE pages.uid=tx_icrcardealer_marks.pid
> >
> > tx_icrcardealer_marks.pid ==> is 0 because they are in the root page
> > pages.uid ==> is never 0 because autoincrement starts always at 1
>
> If you have selected "Select from global" as the type of the database
> relation this statement shouldn't be in there ... it should just be
> there if you selected "Select from actual page" ...
>
> Maybe you just need to change this in the kickstarter ...

I tried it again but had the same problem.
I also analyzed the "static_info_tables" and if found it. I had to add a
value to "ext_tables.php":

$TCA["tx_icrcardealder_brands"]["ctrl"]["rootLevel"] => 1

Then it works, but it still isn't really global because now it only
selects the records from pid 0, but not from other pages. But that isn't
a problem for my extension.

Greets
Urs