[Typo3] 'tslib_pibase' in the BE

Christian Prokopp cccp.gov at gmx.net
Thu Jan 27 05:34:08 CET 2005

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the help. Actually the $this->pi_exec_query() does more than
just run a query. It also generates a list of PIDs etc. with some other
functions and global arrays. I assume the time to wrap something around
that would be the same as to write an own $this->pi_exec_query() which I
might end up at the end because of the (possible) dependencies. It is
inconvenient that these functions are split between front and backend.
Maybe the developers can clean that up for further releases. OOP makes
only sense if the code is reusable :o)
The $LANG is a good idea and should work fine. Looks like I have a bit
of coding to do today.

Cheers,
Christian