[Typo3] Direct Mail does not send Testmail or Mass-Send

Brian Slezak Brian.Slezak at cor.org
Wed Jan 26 18:53:41 CET 2005

I can corroborate this as well.  We are in the middle of becoming as compliant as possible with ISP and SPAM filtering software so that our subscription e-mail go through to the recipients, and the direct mail extension is not a great solution.

1. It embeds all stylesheets and images within the email
2. It includes any JavaScript in the original newsletter
3. Some softwares do not like the headers it generates

I haven't found work-arounds to these problems yet, and I don't know if any exist.  If anyone has good suggestions, please let us know.

Brian