[Typo3] Direct Mail does not send Testmail or Mass-Send

Fabian Langheim fabian.langheim at ifact.de
Wed Jan 26 16:47:30 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm using Typo3.7.0 with direct_mail 1.0.8
I created the setup exactly according to the documentation and even
doublechecked it with a working direct_mail (on T 3.6.1).
I also spend over an hour searching the archives, but the problem remains.

The new direct_mail installation won't send any test- or massmail. The
mailerengine says "2 mails send", but I only get the mails for "Job start"
and "Job end".

Any Ideas where I should look for an error?
I also installed sr_direct_mail_ext and uninstalled it again. Didn't change
a think.

I'm going slightly mad... to quote queen.

Help! Please! *Puppyeyes*

kind regards
Fabian