[Typo3] Make International WebSite

Bolla Sándor xo3_delphi at freemail.hu
Wed Jan 26 10:02:42 CET 2005

Hi there,

I had a Question about typo3-s scalability for making Internatinal websites
/def.: firms BE,FE multilanguage platform/.

There are some criterions about it:

	-After starting a Flash intro, the startsite upcomes, also in a Flash
system
	Q: Is it possible to generate news in XML file for this Flash startsite?

	- FE accessibility rights
	Q: endorsement of publication?

	- Fast changing of Text and picture (I think default in Typo3). In the
different languages the sites are identical to 90-95%.
	Q: Need fast changing, reproduction of the site in different languages?

Solution with Typo3 is possible for the upper on Questions?

Thanks forwardly,
 I hope this is a right place to make my questions, dispite non technical
questions I asked for

Bye
Bolla Sandor
Hungary