[Typo3] Differently styled Site-Sections in the menu

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jan 26 09:32:59 CET 2005

>> So I assume, the punching of the input tape for my case might be so
>> complicated, that no one is able to even decide, if the desired
>> output
>> tape is possible at all, even not the developer of this machinery (in
>> case he has seen this thread at all).
>>
>> See you the other day back, but for now I'm really lost.
>>

> Still listening...
>
> Can you show me an exact sample of the required html/css? I've never
> run into a text-based menu that I just could not build with
> HMENU/TMENU...maybe this is the one though :)

Or even better: Could you provide us with some screenshots that show what
you want to achieve. Or is there another site showing the same behaviour
online?
Your description reminds me of something we did for www.partymakers.de where
they have many differently colored sections. Have look at it and tell me if
this is something similar to your problem.

Joey