[Typo3] 'tslib_pibase' in the BE

Markus Stauffiger markus at 4eyes.ch
Wed Jan 26 08:18:03 CET 2005

Hello Christian

There might possibily be one or two featrues not covered in backend, but
have a look at
/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php there you'll find functions like
exec_SELECTgetRows() or exec_INSERTquery()

If you have created your module with the kickstarter you will find a
(global) variable $LANG which you can use like this:
global $LANG;
$LANG->getLL('asYouDesire')

You migth also have a look at class.t3lib_div.php as there are many usefull
functions.