[Typo3] Differently styled Site-Sections in the menu

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Wed Jan 26 03:42:15 CET 2005

Hi (in case someone is still listening),

I wrote:

> seems I have to figure this out on my own, ... slow ...

I'm now near to give up.

And I'm really frustrated. After reading/scanning around 150 message
threads, rereading Typo3 docs over and over again (partly the 7th
time) and still getting nothing to work as expected inside TMENU and
TMENUITEM I finally HAVE to assume, that Typo3 does not provide the
functionality wanted (via TypoScript).

Does Typo3 Setup TypoScript NOT resemble the requirements of a
Universial Turing machine? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_machine)
I can't believe that!

So I assume, the punching of the input tape for my case might be so
complicated, that no one is able to even decide, if the desired output
tape is possible at all, even not the developer of this machinery (in
case he has seen this thread at all).

See you the other day back, but for now I'm really lost.

Georg
--
  ___   ___
|_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10