[Typo3] tt_news 1.04 -> 2.0 - upgrade problem

Michal Wrzesien mw26426 at sgh.waw.pl
Mon Feb 28 19:30:37 CET 2005

Hi

I've got problem with upgrading tt_news extension. It doesn't
recognize any database fields to ugrade (there is no UPDATE in the
menu when upgrading extension and later..) and tt_news_cat_mm table
remains empty - and shoudn't be, right?

I've noticed that when using list module on the container for news
articles there is no category assigned to any news (but there was before upgrade),
and so the news are not displayed properly as I cannot define which I
would like to display - because all news articles have no category
assigned..

any idea how to deal with that?
maybe there is somewhere description of tt_news_cat_mm table so I
could prepare it by hand (as I have only 4 categories of news in the
system)?

thanks,
Mike

--