[Typo3] "CODE" problem

Alina Fleser alinafleser at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 18:21:03 CET 2005

I have a problem with both extensions tt_products and
tt_news. Typo3 don't read the parameter CODE for the
pages and ofcourse it display nothing (but the
parameter is set and nothing is hide). How do i know
this: simply by putting a print in the code of classes
tx_ttproducts and tx_ttnews. Finally, i have solved
this problem by inserting in the function
main_products/main_news the line
     $this->config["code"] = $this->conf["code"];
and seting the code in the page template
(something like:
     page.10<tt_products
     page.10.CODE=LIST
)
Maybe someone could tell me why in the "original" way
doesn't work wright!!!