[Typo3] Advanced Survey - Survey Results button gives error

Wuergler Robert typo3 at wuergler-consulting.ch
Mon Feb 28 14:38:21 CET 2005

hi steffen,
now I feel really stupid not having thought of that ... as a kind of
excuse I though that it looked like a typo3 error, it was shown within the
BE.
The log showed a 500 error on /typo3conf/ext/ms_survey/mod1/index.php. So
I chmod the file from 775 to 644 and sure enough, it now works! Don't know
why the original state after install was 775 though. I'm not good in
apache or httpd.conf or php ... but probably my provider doesn't like php
files to have 775 permissions ...
thanks for your indirect but big help!
robert